A one day training course for operators who would be expected to mount, use and maintain Abrasive Wheels.
The course deals with the relevant legislation governing the use of abrasive wheels and also includes practical demonstrations on procedures for mounting and use of Abrasive Wheels.
On completion of course, participants will be able to;
- Mount and remove Abrasive Wheels
- Correctly handle and store Abrasive Wheels
- Know the principle of wheel selection
- Be aware of the hazards associated with use of Abrasive Wheels
Course Programme Overview:
- Relevant Health and Safety Legislation
- Accident Causes
- Methods of handling and storingInspection and testing methods
- Wheel Dressing